China Southern Airlines, headquartered in Guangzhou, China is one of the most prominent airlines flying passengers on international routes since 1988. The airline is currently serving 208 locations around the globe. China Southern also has one of the largest fleets of aeroplanes in the world with a massive 584 planes flying around the world on a daily basis.
How to Make a Reservations with China Southern Airlines
Booking a flight or making a reservation with China Southern Airlines customer service is quite simple and easy. The Airline has devised several methods using which a customer can easily book a flight with the airline. With unlimited options of international travel and tour packages, China Southern is extremely popular for providing best offers and best value for money.
Here is how you can make a reservations with China Southern Airlines:
- Visit https://www.csair.com/en/ and select the origin and the destination locations along with the suitable travel dates and people count. Once you click on search, you will be shown all the available flights and options by China Southern Airlines. You can then book a suitable flight or option conveniently.
- Visit the official website of the Airlines and follow the same procedure mentioned above.
- Contact or get in touch with the China Southern Airline customer support over the phone at (number) to make a reservation.
- Contact or visit any travel agent or flight aggregator to make a booking with China Southern Airlines.
- Reservations for the airline can be made both online as well as via offline mediums.
- Call at China Southern Airlines’ official phone number to get in touch with their sales team.
China Southern Airlines Check-in and Baggage Policy
The airline has already a check-in and baggage policy in place for its customers. The check-in policy for the airline states that:
- The customer should check-in at least 60 minutes before the departure time for domestic flight travel.
- The customer should check-in at least 180 minutes before the departure time for international flight travel. This time may vary according to different cities around the world.
- It is advised to get in touch with the airline or your travel agent for exact information regarding check-in time as this information can change depending on several factors and locations.
- Check-in can be done via SMS as well as online through the official website of China Southern Airlines.
The baggage policy defined by China Southern Airlines has the following guidelines for the passengers:
- Except for First Class passengers, all other class passengers are allowed one bag for carry-on luggage not weighing more than 5 Kg. First Class passengers are allowed two bags with each bag not weighing more than 5 kg.
- As for checked baggage, First Class Passengers, Business Class Passengers and Premium Economy/Economy Class Passengers can get 3 bags of 32Kg/bag, 2 bags of 32Kg/bag and 1 one bag of 23kg/bag respectively.
- All the excess baggage other than mentioned above is charged by the airlines.
- In case of an infant without a seat, you are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 10kg. You may also check a child seat or buggy for your infant.
It is always advised to visit the official website of the airline or get in touch with them to know the latest baggage and check-in rules as these can be changed without any prior information to the passenger or the travel agency.
China Southern Airlines Flight Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you have to cancel a flight at the last minute due to any emergency or any change in schedule then you are required to pay a flight cancellation fees/ or penalty which changes according to the type of ticket that you have bought. As per the China Southern Airlines Cancellation Policy, a convenience charge is also deducted from the refunded amount of a ticket.
China Southern has devised a simple flight cancellation and refund policy for its passengers. The policy states:
- The passenger not departing by air from Hong Kong can simply apply a full refund of Air Passenger Departure Tax and there won’t be any deduction.
- A passenger can cancel his/her flight anytime before the departure time through online channels of China Southern Airlines.
- Whenever you cancelling a ticket there are many timelines involved and you have to be well aware of them to reduce your loss of time, convenience and money.
- You may be asked to pay a penalty if you are requesting for cancelling the ticket after the free cancellation period.
- In case you have purchased the travel insurance then you are saved from paying the penalty on cancelling the ticket.
- When you purchase a ticket the cancellation and refund procedure is always mentioned there, so it is always advisable to go through it and see if the ticket is refundable or not.
- Whenever a ticket is cancelled, you are given a time period to apply for a refund of the same but if that period is elapsed then the refund request will not be processed.
- The refund of the ticket is processed into the same mode of payment through which tickets were booked.
- The request for refund is processed within 7 to 8 business days if the payment has been made online and the process may take up to 20 business days if the payment has been made in cash.
- No request for refund would be entertained if the request for cancellation is done after 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
- The partial/full or no refund is calculated according to the fare rules of the airline. Fair rules consist of all the possible scenarios of the cancellation and refund and the amount processed in each case for any ticket.
If you are facing any problems with the policies and procedures of the China Southern Airline then please contact the customer care of the airlines at +1-833-907-1548 or their ticket counter at the airport and they will be able to resolve all your queries.
China Southern Airlines Flight Reviews
List Of China Southern Airlines Contact Number
|China Southern Airlines Reservations||1-833-907-1548|
|China Southern Airlines Customer Service||1-833-907-1548|
|China Southern Airlines Domestic Ticket Service||4006695539-1-4-1|
|China Southern Airlines Overseas call||86-4008695539-1-4-1|
|Vacation booking Domestic call||4006695539-1-5|
|Vacation booking Overseas call||86-4006695539-1-5|
|Complaints and Suggestions Domestic Call||95539-1-9|
|Complaints and Suggestions Overseas Call||86-95539-1-9|
|Complaints and Suggestions Email Address||[email protected]|
|Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan International Ticket Service||4006695539-1-4-2|
|Hotel Reservation Domestic Call||4006695539-1-5|
|Hotel Reservation Overseas call||86-4006695539-1-5|
|Additional contact Information||4006695539-1- #|
|Additional contact Information Email Address||[email protected]|
|Domestic flight booking and inquiry Domestic call||95539-1-1|
|Domestic flight booking and inquiry Overseas call||86 4008695539-1-1|
|Refunds and rescheduling of domestic air tickets||95539-1-1-2|
|Website sales and services Domestic call||95539-1-4|
|Website sales and services Overseas||86 4008695539-1-4|
|Group customers Domestic Call||95539-1-7|
|Group customers Overseas Call||86 4008695539-1-7|
|International ticket refund and reschedule Domestic Call||95539-1-2-2|
|International ticket refund and reschedule Overseas Call||86 4008695539-1-2-2|