Wizz Air is a Hungary based ultra-low-cost airline that operates from its primary hub at Budapest International Airport as well as London Luton Airport. It is the Hungarian’s largest airline in terms of passengers carried and destinations covered. Wizz Air reservation currently offers flight booking to over 500 routes in 44 countries across Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East.
Wizz Air Reservation
Here’s all the Wizz Air booking service that we offer at 1800NUMBERS:
Wizz Air booking online – The cheapest and fastest way to book a flight with us. Simply search for your flight options on our booking portal. Fill out all the necessary information when prompted :
- Passenger details
- Contact information
- Passenger information
After completion of the booking process, you would be provided a travel itinerary as well as an e-ticket number on your registered email. To book a Wizz Air flight, a user must be 18 years or older.
Children and Infants – Please note that the children and their adult escort must be booked on the same reservation. Infants older than 14 days and 2 years at the time of boarding can travel on an accompanying adult’s lap for a fee of $40 USD per one-way flight.
Children under 14 years old can only fly if they’re accompanied by an adult traveler :
- Accompanied Adult must be 16 years or older at the time of travel
- The adult escort would be considered as the primary guardian, and need to take care of the child.
- An adult escort can take as many as 10 children at one go
- Children above 14 years or older can fly alone
Payment method: You can pay for your Wizz Air reservation in a number of different ways:
- Credit and debit cards
- Bank transfer
- Wizz Air flights voucher
- Netbanking payment
- Wallet Payments
Wizz Air flight’s Manage Booking – You can change the flight date, the time, or the route of your Wizz Air booking. Any changes or cancellations to your flight booking must be completed 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
Wizz Air group booking – If you’re traveling in a group of 11 or more passengers, you’ll have to log into your Wizz Air flights account, and do the following :
- Search for your Wizz Air flights and click on the ‘request price quote’ button
- You will be notified via email or registered phone number as soon as the fare becomes available to book
- Once you get the fare, you can log in back to your account, select your flights, and complete the booking process.
Wizz Air Promo Code
Use our Wizz Air promo codes and get up to 20% off on your airfare. In addition, we offer our passengers numerous discount and saving opportunities. Wizz Air coupon code is valid for savings for only Wizz Air operated flights. Here’s how you can enjoy the Wizz Air deals on your booking :
Wizz Air booking online – Wizz Air promo code applies to one online booking which includes a maximum of 4 travelers. Book by Dec 31, 2021, and enter the promo code at the time of check out. A maximum of $200 USD can be saved by using the Wizz Air discount code.
Wizz Air reservation phone number – If you have a hard time applying the Wizz Air coupon code online, our travel executive would help you complete the booking process while helping you save a big on your final airfare amount. Give us a call on our Wizz Air phone number USA at +1-833-907-1548. Our agents would be happy to assist, and we never cease to provide round the clock support to our community. Call us to know more!
Wizz Air Mobile App
Wizz Air reservations app is fun to operate as you can track and book your flights in addition to the smart features like :
- Wizz Air booking online – Wizz Air app allows you to search and book flights at a comparatively low price. You can also avail of Wizz Air deals membership and book flights at even lower fares.
- Timeline – track your Wizz Air flights’ schedule and review your trip with all the important milestones customized exclusively for you. With the Wizz Air app, it is fun to track your flights.
- Wizz Air check-in – With the app, you can easily complete your check-in process wherever you are.
- Add Baggage – On your app’s timeline simply add the extra baggage and pay instantly to avoid the airport rush to experience seamless travel.
- In-app boarding receipt – No need to take a print out of your Wizz Air booking. At airports, simply flash your mobile display, drop your baggage at the counter. If you’re flying just with the carry-on, simply head to the security check and go straight to board your flights.
- Wizz Air seat selection – Whether you want another seat or you want to upgrade your existing one, with the Wizz Air app you can pick your favorite spot on the plane.
Wizz Air Customer Service Number +1-833-907-1548
If your query is related to the existing booking or you want to create a new Wizz Air reservation, feel free to reach our Wizz Air reservation phone number at +1-833-907-1548. Our flight support desk will also help you with the following services at no additional or hidden charge :
- To add special services to your Wizz Air booking
- For the queries and services regarding Wizz Air group booking
- If you have concerns related to an existing Wizz Air reservation
- To book domestic and international charter flights
- Wizz Air baggage assistance
- Change, cancel, reschedule, or rebook your Wizz Air flights
- To book your flights under Wizz Air promo codes and other deals
Wizz Air Baggage Policy
Checked Baggage – Passengers can check up to 6 checked bags. As per Wizz Air baggage rules, passengers can check additional baggage with the maximum allowance of 10kg, in addition to the 20 kg and 32 kg allowance. Passengers can check one checked bag up to 10 kg, 6 checked bags of 20 kg, or 6 checked bags of 32 kg. The size of the checked bag includes – Width: 149 cm, Height: 119 cm, and Length: 171 cm.
Carry-on Baggage – Wizz Air flight passengers are allowed to bring one carry-on bag up to 10 kg in weight. The size of the hand luggage must be within 55 x 40 x 23 cm. The carry-on bag must fit under the seat in front of you or must fit in the overhead compartment. All the size allowance includes handles, wheels, and pockets.
Wizz Air Flight Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of Wizz Air flights must be completed 3 houses prior to the scheduled flight departure. Here’s how you can cancel your Wizz Air reservation :
- Log in to your Wizz Air account via the online booking platform
- Choose to select Wizz Air flights that need to be voided
- Select the passengers for whom the cancellation would be initiated
- Confirm the cancellation request, and settle the payment or claim the payment related to the reservation, if applicable
Wizz Air Check-In
There are three ways that facilitate passengers to complete the Wizz Air check-in :
- Mobile App
Wizz Air Online check-in – To save time and to reduce rush at the peak hours at the airport, Wizz Air offers online check-in. Online check-in is available between 30 days and 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
Wizz Air Mobile check-in – Download the Wizz Air app and check-in with just a few taps on your mobile screen: Once completed, you have the following options :
- Retrieve your boarding pass via the app
- Visit Wizz Air mobile browse, enter your Wizz Air booking number and last name t print your boarding pass
Wizz Air Airport check-in – Check-in at the airport would be available for a fee. In case the Wizz Air check-in online service is not available at your departure point, you can check-in for your flights for free at the airport.
Wizz Air – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it safe to book Wizz Air flights online?
Wizz Air protects your personal data and pays special attention to the safe transmission of financial data through encrypted channels such as SSL technology. If you are still not comfortable, feel free to reach our Wizz Air reservation phone number at +1-833-907-1548 to book your flights.
Do Wizz Air offer connecting flights?
Wizz Air reservation only offers nonstop and direct flights. The airline does not facilitate the transfer of passengers or their baggage to any other flights.
Are there any services that would be charged with a service fee over the phone?
Except for the flight booking or changes that require a mandatory service fee would be charged. Here are the following services to which the transaction or service fee would not be charged:
- Add a child or an infant to your existing Wizz Air flights
- Add an infant on the separate seat
- Add sports equipment or musical instruments to your Wizz Air booking
- Add special requests or meals
- Seat allocation for passengers with reduced mobility
- Add a guide dog or any other service animal
- Name correction to your Wizz Air booking