Chrome is a freeware web browser developed by Google in the year 2008, initially for Microsoft and later it was ported to Android and iOS. Chrome has a worldwide usage share of 63% among web users. Google Chrome is world’s most popular browser due to its user-friendly features that ensure a proper Internet session for the users.
Chrome offers comprehensive customer support to all its users for free. The technical team of Chrome can be reached in the US through toll-free number for the readdress of any sort of grievances.
WHY CHOOSE Google CHROME?
There are numerous other Internet browsers; however, all of them have some or other problems. But Chrome stands apart when it comes to the smooth functioning of the browser. Here are some of the features of Google Chrome that make it the best Internet browser:
- SECURITY: Google has some of the finest engineers in the world who ensure that the updates to the browser always carry security patches and bug fixes so that every malicious attempt to damage the browser can be foiled with ease. Moreover, Chrome has Error codes guide which helps the users to resolve the issue on their own. The track record of other browsers is quite poor in this regard.
- SPEED: When it comes to speed and optimization, no other browser stands near to Google Chrome. The speed at which Chrome loads heavy pages containing a lot of graphics is just amazing.
- PLATFORM INDEPENDENT: Unlike Internet Explorer which comes exclusively for Windows, Chrome can be installed on Android smartphones, Linux based systems and on numerous other systems as well, which gives Chrome an edge over all other popular browsers
- EASY MIGRATION: Chrome gives its users a more personalized experience by allowing them to synchronize data while shifting from one browser to the other. It also allows the users to save their bookmarks and most visited sites for future references.
- QUICK UPDATES: Chrome rolls out updates earlier than any other browser. This offers better compatibility to its users for a smooth browsing experience.
Get in touch
Google Chrome offers free customer support to its users twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in order to ascertain that its users have a pleasant browsing session. Google customer support team can be reached by its users through its Google Chrome helpline number to get their grievances addressed.